In loving memory of Sven `Svenson` Groß
– How can I order e-tickets? Visit our ticketshop and just follow the steps.
– I don’t like e-tickets. Can I order a hardcopy ticket? We don’t have hardcopy tickets available, sorry.
– I lost my ticket(s), can you help? Just fill in your ordernumber (that number can be found on your bankreceipt or paypal receipt) and you can download your tickets here: https://www.eventree.nl/tickets-kwijt
– Are there lockers available? No.
– How do I get to Schoonebeek? Check out our travel information page with all info on that.
– Can I take my own food and/or drinks onto the festival terrain? Nope. We have plenty of food and drinks available for all of you.
– But I am allergic to your food and/or drinks / But I have a condition that forces me to eat/drink my own goods. If you bring a doctor’s statement, it’s all fine and you can bring your own drinks/food.
– Is it ok if I sleep in my car on the parking? No. Due to government rules, we can’t allow people to camp in their cars. We offer you camping tickets on Camping Emmen, a campsite where you can stay over for the weekend.
– Do I need to pay for a parking spot? Nope. There are plenty of free parking spots nearby.
– Is it allowed to camp in my caravan/camper on a parking spot? No. We advise you to camp on Camping Emmen.
– I would like to work on your festival as a volunteer. You are the best! Just visit our contact form and our staff will contact you.
– Which hotels/hostels/B&B/bungalowparcs are close to Schoonebeek? You can book hotelrooms directly on our ticketshop. If you don’t want that, we advise you to act fast on that. Schoonebeek is a small town and there aren’t tons of hotels in the neighbourhood.
You can find them on our hotel page.
– Can I take my dog/cat/pet to the festival? No. Please leave your furry friends at home. There’s a lot of noise and people, so it’s for their own safety.
– Will there be merch? Oh god yes, tons of merch! The bands and distro’s will be set up in a special merch area.
– I am the designated driver, but I’d like to drink a beer. Good for you! We will serve you alcohol free beer then.
– Where’s the camping located? Camping spots are reserved on Camping Emmen, about 900 meters from the festival.
– Can I bring my own food and/or drinks onto the campsite? Yes!
– I need a breakfast in the morning. Good for you! At Camping Emmen you can get a breakfast.
– I forgot my toothbrush and can’t live without brushing my teeth. No worries! There’s a supermarket on walking distance.
COVID RELATED QUESTIONS
– I have been vaccinated. Can I enter? Yes! Please take proof of vaccination with you.
– I’m not vaccinated but I will bring a negative test result. Can I enter? Yes! Please take a recent test result (not older than 24 hours) with you.
– I have proof of immunity. Can I enter? Yes! Please take that proof with you.
– I’m not vaccinated, not immune and I don’t want to be tested. Can I enter? No. We are very sorry for that, but those are the rules our government wants us to follow.
– Will there be social distancing? No! If you enter the festival with either proof of vaccination, a negative test result or proof of immunity, there will be no social distancing. No mouth masks, no 1.5 meter!
– These rules are subject to change, depending on the Dutch government.